- Create An Account & Get Started Today
Our online recipe submission makes recipe submission and project coordination simple. Online submission also allows for input from virtually anywhere, enabling you to really expand on the recipes and/or theme content possibilities.
- Select one of Gateway Rasmussen's beautiful Stock Cover/Divider sets OR create your own Custom Cover and Custom Dividers. You also have the option to Mix & Match.
- Select a Typestyle/Layout
- Submit Your Intro Pages
You have 2 FREE Intro pages* (black ink only - with up to 2 B/W photos) at the front of your cookbook. Additional pages and/or color printing are extra. You may use these pages however you like. Some ideas:
(*A 'page' is one side of a single sheet of paper)
- A Title Page
- Appreciation or Dedication Page
- History of your organization / group
- A message from your group
- Letter from the President
- Recipe Notes / Headers / Footers / Fillers
See our Free Features page should you want to add any of these items.
- Sponsors / Advertising
Selling sponsorships or advertising space in your cookbook can really help offset the costs of printing your book - and it helps raise even more money for your cause! Local merchants are very receptive to the idea of putting their ad in front of all your potential cookbook customers when they know that the money raised is supporting your community project or cause. Simple black ink ads are best. Click here for more information.
Is there something we've missed? It's your cookbook. If there are info pages / photos / etc. that you want included that we haven't addressed - give us a call and we will work out the details with you.
- Cookbook Order Form
Please make sure you include a signed Cookbook Order Form. Two signatures are required.
- Print Ready Materials
- Customers sometimes choose to supply print-ready electronic files. Print-ready is a term used to describe materials that don't need to be formatted or handled in any way before they are printed. If you submit print-ready work, we won't make any adjustments to it. What you send is exactly what will be printed.
When submitting print-ready files, you must follow these guidelines:
- Page size is 6 x 9" with .63" margins on all 4 sides
- (MS Word files) or 6 X 9" (bleed size) image files with a live area
of 4.75" X 7.75"
- We accept MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, EPS, JPEG and PDF files.
- Image files should be 300 dpi.
- Portrait (vertical) orientation
- New sections MUST start on an odd-numbered page
- Recipe sections must be together as ONE complete document
- Cover, color and divider pages (if applicable) must be sent as separate documents
- Do not send multiple files (please call us first)
- Email file or send it on a disk or thumb drive AFTER you have submitted your order form
- Include all chosen fonts with your electronic files
- Hard copy proof required